Tuesday, August 14, 2012

To be a star

Oh my goodness it has been ages and ages since I have done a Stampotique Challenge but this sketch one really took my fancy.  I had this background in my scraps box, it was made with Dylusion sprays and then a bleach spray over it.   After I stamped the text I stenciled some golden stars around it.  The main star is stamped on gold mirror card which does not show up so well in the photo but in real life adds a bit of blingness. It was quick and easy to make and I think it is pretty, hope you like it as well.

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic - your background is stunning - LOVE IT!! Thank you for joining in with us over at Stampotique Designers Challenge Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. the thumbnail really caight my eye on the Stampotique blog. I love love love your bleach splattered background and it really does look like a starry night sky. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design Corina, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampotique this week, Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, brilliant, I love your original flash in mirri board, gorgeous colours too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love the background and so happy you liked the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love your starry night so much! Thanks for playing along at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete