Saturday, February 4, 2012

Altered magazine file


Here is my Altered magazine file of the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge . This started out as a plain white file from Ikea, I painted it with Moon Glow Starburst Stains and place some scrunched up cling flim on it while it dried. I then stamped and coloured it in, I had to go over some of the stamping with a black pen as the file is corrugated on the inside and it did not stamp up so well but I like the results, a bit of bling on the crowns just to finish it off. Sorry for the poor photo but it was crazy difficult to photograph.

5 comments:

  1. Leuk idee en heel mooi uitgevoerd, Corina! Bedankt voor het meedoen aan de Stampotique uitdaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I love Starburst stains - they are so shimmery. Great heart and crown borders. Love it! Thanks for joining the Stampotique challenge. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this unique alteration and what a way to make your magazines or work papers dazzle. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love those Starburst stains, might have to get mine out again, you've given me some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby altered magazine file.. I keep wanting to try those Starburst stains.. you have done a great job. Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete