Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Favorite Summer Memory


Gina K of StampTV has set this challenge, So, what is your favorite summer memory?


I remember when I was 6 or 7 we went to Jersey, it was one of the hottest summers ever (do they always seem hotter looking back?) We escaped to the air conditioned cinema for a few hours, my dad and brother saw Journey to the center of the Earth or something like that, but mum took me to see Bambi. I did cry but I loved that movie, in fact I love all the Walt Disney movies. Every time I look at Tami Mayberry's set of Fairy Tales stamps the mushroom always makes me think of Disney, so here is my card. I know there was no frog in Bambi but I had to add him in because I love him hehehe.


7 comments:

  1. Cuuuuttte card! Love that frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely story and very Disney card. So appropriate for the challenge. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! The little mushrooms are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and great story of your summer memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee, hee..... I am sure there was a frog hiding somewhere in the forrest! LOL.... love this card!

    ReplyDelete